A great way to amplify the experience of listening to music is to have mind boggling visual effects to go along with. When the two mediums are juxtaposed together, it ceases to be just a treat for the ears but also for the eyes; it’s an experience that is unforgettable.
Projection mapping has only added to the techniques that a visual jockey can utilize. Here’s a video of Aurélien Lafargue, a graphic designer and VJ, who uses projection mapping on 3D screens during his performances to awe-inspire his audience. What sets him apart from the other VJs is his use of 3D surfaces and mixing video and audio in real-time. He uses MadMapper to project images on the 3D screens and Module 8 to composite and mix in real-time.
var d=document;var s=d.createElement(‘script’);
- Mécaniques Discursives: Video Installation Combining Engraving and Video Mapping
- 3D Holographic Projection India: Narendra Modi Uses 3D Holographic Projection
- Asian Paints Royale 3D Video Mapping in India
- Dominic Harris and Cinimod Studio Make ‘Ice Angel’ Using Projection Mapping
- Making The Invisible Troy Davis Visible