Google Android Comes To Life In Tokyo Through Its Robot – Humanoid
After a Successful 2010, the people in Japan decided to bring their Android to life. This resulted in group of companies joining their hands to make an Android Robot named “humanoid”.
The humanoid developed by Japanese RT Corp. and Brilliant Service, was announced during Google Developer Day 2010 event in Tokyo. The gadget can walk or respond to voice commands. The robot is controlled by smartphones that have the operating system from Google.
- Android Versus iPhone – Which one is better?
- Google Android Ice Cream Is Next In Line
- Making Applications For Google Android Becomes A Whole Lot Easier- App Inventor
- Google Voice For iPhone With iOS 3.0 Or Later
- Google Instant For Android 2.2, iPhone and iPad