This Google Doodle is in continuation of the HTML5 PACMAN and the Google Instant Doodle. The Google Doodle for Holiday season consists of pictures which depicts different cultures, foods, and places from various parts of the world. It has 17 frames with each frame depicting something different which maximizes when you hover on any image. Each image is clickable and takes you to the Google search of a particular culture, food or place.
Google Chief Doodler, Micheal Lopez and its team took 5 months to come up with this idea.
- Google Celebrates 14th Birthday With An Animated Google Doodle
- Today’s Google Doodle celebrates the 46th Anniversary of Star Trek
- Google Celebrates Makar Sankranti Through Its Google Doodle
- Doodle 4 Google India Winner – Akshay Raj Is From Mangalore
- John Lennon Google Doodle – First Ever Video Doodle