Ogilvy & Mather China is trying to enter into new media space by creating a room dedicated for digital graffiti and interactivity. The room “Digital Lab” inside Ogilvy & Mather China office will house some of the most creative and innovative technologies known to man.
The Digital Lab will be a place that will combine art and technology to bring innovativeness to their organization and also inspire clients to discover new and innovative ways to connect with consumers.
The technologies that will be worked on inside Digital Lab will be 3D wall projections, augmented reality, interactive windows, digital tables and mobile applications. The Digital lab of Ogilvy & Mather China will double up as a presentation room for their clients.
“The Digital Lab is a manifestation of Ogilvy’s innovation across the Group. It is a fusion of technology with creativity that allows us to immerse clients in the future of marketing by giving them a hands-on experience of the newest options in digital marketing and advertising,” says Chris Reitermann, President of OgilvyOne Greater China and O&M Group Shanghai.
If you want to do anything like this in India, Please feel free to get in touch with us.
Our YouTube Channel: Blink Solution}
- Augmented Reality Interior Designer Kinect Hack
- Get Your Converse Shoes On Virtually Using Augmented Reality
- Turn Billboard Ads into Art with Augmented Reality
- Hennessy Artistry India Augmented Reality Installation
- RalphLauren.com Celebrates 10 Years Of Digital Innovation With Ralph Lauren 4D Using Visual Mapping