Google Voice For iPhone With iOS 3.0 Or Later
Google Voice has finally been approved by Apple and has been launched in the iTunes store. The announcement was made on Tuesday on the official blog of Google Voice.
“Today we’re taking the Google Voice experience on the iPhone to a whole new level with the launch of the official Google Voice for iPhone app”
This comes after the release of their web based HTML5 application of Google Voice for the iPhone. With the Google Voice native application, almost all the features have been ported.
The app provides some features that make using Google Voice on your iPhone a much better experience:
1) Push notification has been enabled which notifies user each time there is a voicemail or text message
2) Every iPhone will have a Direct Access Number just like a normal phone number.
The Application requires iOS 3.0 or later
iTunes Store: Google Voice
- Google+ iPhone app launched
- iOS 4.2.1 Jailbreak For the iPhone 4,3G, 3GS Will Become Easier This Christmas
- iPhone With iOS 4.2 Baseband Later Than 05.13.04 Can Unlock Their Phone- Redsn0w
- iOS 4.2 will be released on Friday According To Apple Insider
- Ugly Meter – Meter Your Ugliness On The iPhone