India has seen the launch of 3G phones with most of the outlets selling 3G phones on the 21st of this month. 3G phones have been selling at all the retail outlets of India priced between Rs 30,000 – Rs 35,000 depending on the phone you are buying. This is quite expensive when you know that you can buy a car at 3 times the price. The high cost of the devices haven’t stopped people from buying the 3G phone with around 200,000 orders already placed.
3G or the Third Generation is a technology that allows simultaneous use of speech and data services on mobile devices. To make people more aware of the technology, Tata DoCoMo has launched a website named 3glife.com.
3glife.com features a global 3G Live stream that captures anything anyone is saying around 3G in the online space. This website aims to increase awareness. There is also a forum page dedicated for 3G queries. The forum also has a contest ‘Live the 3G Life in Japan’ where 8 winners will get all expense paid trip to Japan.
Visit Site: 3GLife
- Interactive Installation Sets Birds in Motion on Phone Call
- Volkswagen India Uses a Vibrator on Today’s Times of India Print Ad
- Shoppers Stop India uses Augmented reality to promote their sale
- iPhone With iOS 4.2 Baseband Later Than 05.13.04 Can Unlock Their Phone- Redsn0w
- Go Get Your Dell Streak in India During The Diwali Season