It was quite surprising to see Google Chrome ad in Times of India’s today morning edition. With this ad being featured in Times of India, Google has now shifted its focus on upper age group who are still using IE as their browser.
Google, with this ad, is now focusing on people who are not tech savvy and generally use default settings in their computer. And with Times of India, Google Chrome has directed the ad to right segment of people – middle or upper middle class English speaking population – Most of who are now starting to use Internet actively.
The advertisement clears proves that the focus is still on print ads to drive digital marketing. Online presence in India is increasing but if you need to get attention then print media is your answer.
fast.www signifies the fastest and the newest browser i.e Google Chrome
- Volkswagen India Uses a Vibrator on Today’s Times of India Print Ad
- Google Chrome Time Machine: Google Celebrates 4 yrs of Chrome with interactive HTML5 Website
- Google Chrome 8.0.552.28 Updated For All The Platform
- Google Chrome 8.0.552.18 – This One Is For Developers
- Volkswagen Digital Advertisement in Times of India