With the launch of Google Real Time search, searching has added a new dimension to it i.e time. With Real time search you get to know what people are thinking of real time events rather then waiting for someone to write on it and Google to crawl it. It involves real-time web where in user receives information as soon as it is published on the web.
It basically involves integrating Social media where everything happens real time including twitter updates and facebook updates.
With this features what we get is an emotional angle to our search where in people’s opinion can be heard in seconds and also searched in seconds.
It also shows you the graph of the search where you come to know how much people wrote about it at that particular time.
Try searching Inception, Priyanka Chopra, etc and check out what are people are writing about them and also check the graph here: Google Real Time Search
- Google Chrome Time Machine: Google Celebrates 4 yrs of Chrome with interactive HTML5 Website
- Google: A book that holds the first image from Google search for every dictionary word.
- The Search Engine Battle – Round 1
- Google Launches Google Search Application For Windows 7
- Next Release Of Google – Geolocation Based Voice Recognition Search