Distortion is a five day festival taking place in the streets of Copenhagen, Denmark around the first week of June every year. Amongst other fields, such as club culture, dance music, street life, contemporary art and new media, the Distortion Festival 2010 put a lot of significance on visual arts and provided a platform for visual artists to showcase their work.
One of the most creative visual performances and projection mapping of this year’s Distortion Festival was done by ‘Dark Matters’ for the Final Party @ Carlsberg Old Factory, Copenhagen. Check out their video.
- Twitter Fiction Festival: Twitter Promotes Storytelling In Its Structure
- Vimeo Festival+Awards 2012
- Projection Mapping on 3D Surfaces
- PUMA India Creative Factory 3D Shoe Video Mapping at Hard Rock Café, Mumbai
- RalphLauren.com Celebrates 10 Years Of Digital Innovation With Ralph Lauren 4D Using Visual Mapping